Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Every Thing is Bigger in Texas

A day in Dallas. I got into the airport at 6am, so after a shower at the lounge and some breakfast, I rented a car and hit the town(s). Everything really is bigger in Texas. The cars were huge, the roads enormous and the stores were, well huge. That was good though, as I got to have my REI fix.....:0)

First off was the Los Calinos mustangs. Life size bronze sculptures running through pond in a concrete park inbetween giant skyscrapers. They were actually really impressive and beautiful. Unfortunately the museum was closed, I was looking forward to that. 

Then on to Pioneer Plaza and more bronze sculptures, this time of a cattle drive. They're pretty life like huh. 


Going through a stream......there were quite a few of them.......

Me and one of the three cowboys

Going down the hill. 

No comments: