Sunday, August 7, 2011

NJ here I come....

Off to a week of hectico.....tomorrow New Jersey until Weds night.....then to DC friday afternoon until late Tuesday. The first is a NOAA Deep Coral meeting, which should be interesting, the second is a proposal panel meeting, which should also be interesting. The cherry on top is a proposal to finish writing by next Monday. Think maybe I should pack some Red Bull.....

Barkley is headed to the kennel for a week.....her longest time there yet. I'm nervous. She knows something is up as has been in a sulk since we got home today. But she loves the kennel lady (if I could remember her name i'd post it, but i've totally forgotten it.....think I have way too much on the brain, that's been happening a lot lately), and worst case some friends here have offered to pick her up and take her home for me. I think it'll be fine, just me being neurotic on this one rather than Barkley.

I'll try and post some pics from Jersey....first time in that state and it looks like Sandy Hook might be a stunning area! And as for DC, I can't tell you how excited I am to see the Ds!

...oh....and the pom pom on the end of the tail is GONE. Phew.....



No comments: