Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 Things Thursday!

Thinking back to Alaska is still helping me find my "Zen" in these hectic weeks. 

1. I'm doing a half marathon this sunday - wish me luck! While i'm at it there are still plenty of miles left to purchase my training pain away and make all those miles worth it! Be sure to check out and sponsor me on my SADS page, yes that means you!

2. Ice is my new best friend. Shins are way better, but i'm still getting the twinge now and then. Ice, twice a day (AM and after run or PM) and all is going well! Ice, I love you.

3. Kim over at "Just Trying is for Little Girls" is hosting a t-shirt giveaway - take a peek, there are some awesome shirts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the shout out! Good luck in your half on Sunday. Looking forward to reading all about it!