Friday, July 29, 2011

Monhegan Diving!

I finally got around to downloading the photos from a diving trip to Monhegan Island I took with the UMaine dive group almost a month ago! It was a great trip, such a beautiful place to dive. And the best bit....i'm going there again on Monday! This time to learn Nitrox diving and to do some deep dives to see what we see - yeah! Maybe i'll get around to downloading the photos from Monday a little sooner! All photos taken by Chris or Mike! 


Myself (right) and my dive buddy Jen face off before we head out on our dive!

It looks a little green, but the visibility on these dives was AWESOME! 

The UMaine dive group, except Mike who was taking the picture......shame you can't do the timer underwater!

Lobster! Jen and I saw some HUGE ones! 

Underwater moose?

My first fish sighting in Maine! 

No comments: