Saturday, April 24, 2010

A perfect end to a busy saturday

I was in work at 8am this morning, trying to get a bunch of stuff done before the undergraduate Honors symposium this afternoon. You guessed it, it's proposal deadline time again. Luckily the proposal to go in is in better shape than I thought, so when I got a "swim call" at 5.30pm from Jenny, I absolutely jumped at it! Waikiki was packed, there was a festival going on, so we headed to the Kahala instead - a fancy resort just the other side of Diamondhead volcano.

Warm, sunny, no wind and a beautiful sunset. This is what I enjoy about Hawaii. Seeing this, i'm not sure you'd believe me if I told you it's been pouring down and nasty all week!

Hannah thought the beach rocks at Kahala were awesome!

Helping me find my parking ticket to get validated. We figured out it's a bargain, have a drink at the bar after a swim on their beautiful beach and you get valet parking for free! And there are drinks at the bar that are the same price as in town, so it's a total score!

........and then a little reorganization of Rhian's purse needed........

No comments: