Sunday, January 30, 2011

Excuse the hiatus....

Some serious proposal writing to do. Things have been way hectic, but good, if you know what I mean. I made a "To-do" list today that is 3 pages long (that's letter size pages), so I need to knuckle down and get through that before I can come up to breath. 

I need to find somewhere to live, cabin fever hit yesterday and I was so glad I had to go to Portland to get my drysuit (new seals) and had the excuse to leave the campus. So apologies for being sporadic, but it's going to continue for a wee bit. And no, I haven't been running here yet, the cold is okay, I think I can handle that, but it's literally been snowing on everyday I would even have considered it. Running in the cold is one thing. Running while it's actually snowing is a whole other ballgame and I need to build up to that! 

It was so cold in the lab today that at the end of what I could stand I went out to watch the sunset at Pemaquid Point. Little car may be in shock at the weather change, but boy does she have a good heater! Hope all is well in everyones world! 




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pics. I ran 10 this morning, so I got you covered for a few miles!

Nicola said...

Beautiful. Fingers crossed for the proposals and home hunting.
Nicola