Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three things Thursday!


1. I'm loving the Maine pace. The boxes are starting to drive me barmy, but I know that's only temporary. I've managed to get a ton done since I got here work wise, compared to what I could have got done in Hawaii that is.

2. My major concern is still salary. I'm really worried. But I have found other things to apply for, so that's a good thing. I just need a whole ton of luck and maybe something will pan out...

3. Okay, so I haven't been running since I got here. Last week was mental and this week diving has been #1 priority. I need to sign up for a race, that usually motivates me enough to go....

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Fingers and toes crossed here, Rhian. And the other posts...that is A LOT of snow. Gorgeous photos! How cold has the diving been?