Friday, June 1, 2012

DC

Fun few days hanging out in DC with the DDdd's! 

Dahlia, Diane and Davin take a pit stop at the zoo yesterday. 

We tried for a group shot.....but Davin was not having any of that....
Dahlia and I are such angels.....




Today I had an afternoon to myself around DC. First stop the National Geographic Society!

So very cool. I had a hard time getting the Nat Geo theme song out of my head all day though.....

Since i'm now a legal alien, I decided to pop by the White House to say thank you to Obama. 

.....and then the rains came down, which made for a perfect excuse to hang out at Smithsonian museums at the mall. I made it through the Natural History Museum, the Air and Space Museum and then took a quick look around the castle before heading back to NIH to meet Diane and pick up the kids. 



No comments: