Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ahhhhh......

...a sigh of relief maybe. I'm here, i've finished packing and i've started chilling, which is really nice. I'm not as much of a mess as I thought I would be either, I guess I was just a mess while packing and it's lifted now i'm finally at that point.
So i'm now in Oakland, staying with Stians sisters family and having a fabulous time. Their baby has not yet appeared, due date was yesterday, but he/she is still holding out. I've been hanging out with Lala who has been playing her guitar, showing me all the things for her new little sister/brother and being as cute as usual.

Today Stian is over in Berkely dealing with opticians, so i'm hanging out with the girls, and we're about to go out on a play date. Nothing quite like hanging out with kids to make you chill.....:0)



















....how to keep a 3 yr old entertained? PhotoBooth on the Mac of course.....:0)

1 comment:

Nicola said...

cute. very cute. :)