Thursday, May 6, 2010

Outta here....

Well, the week has crept up. Tomorrow i'm off - Maine - Canada - Woods Hole. It's going to be a whirlwind three weeks.

Today was a good last day. This morning my student Daniel took me out diving, to get me back into practice, as there is a good chance that i'll be taking a dry suit course while i'm in Woods Hole. It was great, I hadn't been since I qualified last July, and Daniel is a really experienced diver, so it went smoothly, I picked up right where I left off, jogged my memory and now feel far more comfortable about jumping into way cooler waters.

Then I finished up a bunch of tasks at work, came home, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen and bathroom, packed and am now about to vacuum (we had a termite bloom last night again - so I have termite wings all over my apartment). This is all while checking in on the mess that is the UK election so far......

No comments: