Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Catch Up - Tek Diving!

Time to catch up. Just in time for me to go away again, but there we go! 

1. Watch out for National Geographic in January. It's been a whirlwind of photographers and interviews, but you might just see yours truly in the 125 years of exploration special issue. I'm still not convinced they'll say "why the hell did we pick her" and take me out, so don't hold your breath if i'm not in there - it should be a cool issue of Nat Geo to own none the less! 

2. I'm now a qualified tek diver! We did two dives to 150ft a few weeks ago off the beautiful island of Monhegan, and completed the training. Can't wait to get back to science! 


Dave helping me not to fall over the side, loaded with gear that weighs 10lbs more than I do! 

Wide load, coming through! 

Loving the flat calm and sunshine! 

Me and one of my awesome interns for the summer, Julia from Smith College! 

No comments: