Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday!

Woo Hoo! Feel like the day was wasted (LONG day), which is why it's so good that it's over and i'm laying on the couch at home watching the dog whisperer eating a fishstick and cheese sandwich (don't say it - a left-over from college days). Next i'm going to attempt to run a bath and sit in my extremely minature tub with my leg hanging out the side. I'm tired of bathing with a washcloth and jug and now my visitor is gone i feel less self concious about making a mess in there..........and probably a fool of myself in the bathing process.........:0)

One of my favourite cruise photos from 2005. This is Mr T bobblehead attached to the top floats of the ROV Hercules, surrounding him is a deep-sea coral that was over 10ft tall (so wrapped up around him on the top of the ROV). This photo was taken at ~2000m depth. Cool huh. The best bit was that when we moved around to look and collect things, his head would actually bobble. Tee hee. No matter what, this photo always makes me laugh, so thought I would share it with you.

3 comments:

kmw said...

Love it!! Hey, has your heel healed? Say that three times fast. Vitamin E oil might speed up the process. Hope that helps. DW

Nicola said...

very cool. i think you should have gotten stitches or super glued it!

RGW said...

It was doing great until I knocked it today...:0( In hindsight I probably should have gone and got it stitched/glued (and I think S is not going to be happy with me) but it's now too late for them to do it apparently.

It is healing well, one side looks really good, the other re-opened today when I knocked it, so it's back to compressing! I just need to be able to wear socks and shoes by friday........thanks for the vitamin E tip - will definitely try it!