Saturday, April 19, 2008

We're off.......

We've just got out of the Straights of Magellan, the ship has started
rolling and greener and greener faces have appeared..........and to my
mind we're barely moving yet.....yikes! We managed to head out last
night at 8pm, and although we had the basic 'safety' meeting last
night we have a ton of meetings today.

BUT (in capitals no less), one VERY exciting thing. My babies were
dead (no thats not exciting), but I loaded them onto the ship and
finally dealt with them last night. Some had completely disintigrated,
but some were still gooey (though obviously dead). So I let those ones
dry out. This morning they had totally dried out, and guess
what.........I have coral skeletons! The final piece of the
puzzle.....woo hoo! Most of all I have 3 (potentially 5) of them, so
plenty for both me and Laura to do interesting things to. Woo hoo!
Look out for a picture on the Censeam Website in a few days time.

No comments: