Monday, April 7, 2008

My fridge.....

Today I received a lovely letter from Bella and it is now pride of place on my fridge (Bella - I love all the stickers - particularly the USPS ones!). As i've posted before, my fridge is a "kid fridge", pictures and drawings from my younger friends and family. At the moment I have pictures of Jackaroo (though hoping for more recent ones.....hint hint Adam, Mum, Dad....), Bella, Finn (and family - thankyou Barabara, i'm not sure I got around to telling you how much those Easter pictures brightened my day, but they did!), Emma and Callie (and a lovely letter from Callie too!) and even little Ruby up there.

I love having a decorated fridge, makes me smile every time I go in there, and the perfect place for displaying the best artwork there is around!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Terrific!!!! I love it!

Nicola said...

i am so behind on blog reading! am going to open this bigger for bella to see!