Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just three more hours in texas.....

In Dallas airport, been here since 11am, it's now 6.30pm and another 3hrs to go....ish! I ended up buying the sixth season of Scrubs to keep me entertained, i've already watched 4 episodes while lying on the floor in the corner next to a plug (why are they always in awkward places). 

I did get to catch up with two of my favourite people though - Kate B my shenanigan companion, and the mysterious disappearing reappearing Kusek! And this is a test oh Kusek to see if you really do read this blog. Next time we talk/email you have to throw into the conversation "my my, i'm toasted". So there. 

Luckily I have only gone slightly mad with the tedious wait (oh, and I thought I would go to an REI just 20 minutes away, but alas even the shared ride buses were $30 each way, and the bus schedule was so screwy I couldn't tell if it would really stop there - so just ended up sitting outside for an hour of fresh air before coming in to eat), and entertainment in the form of Laura, Kathy, Dan and Marshall will soon arrive. Then maybe we'll break into the margaritas! 

No comments: