Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Double Ug.....

As if I didn't need any more to do.....I lost my bank card today, so they're closing my account and sending me a new card (to Stian, so I can get it before we go to Echo). But it means changing all of my direct debits and electronic payments to the new account number before I go......why always 2 days before I go. Found out in the worst way too, was on the phone to an airline trying to get my money back for them double charging me, but of course they needed the account number......

So i'm trying to look to the positive.  

1 - There is more red on the list below than purple
2 - I used my new shower this morning
3 - I'm going to see Stian in a few days
4 - I get to go to Lalas birthday party, which I am very excited about
5 - I got upgraded to first class for the San Francisco flight
6 - In a few days I might actually get to sleep.....

No comments: