Sunday, August 10, 2008

To do before the 15th

I head out of here on the 15th to San Francisco and Echo Lake, so here is my to-do before i head out. 

- NSF Proposal - woo hoo, this was the big one! 
- finish minor edits
- upload final version
- get signatures
- submit!
- NOAA OE Pre-proposal (s)
- Vetlesen Proposal paperwork
- CV, biography, budget
- Grant extension paperwork - hopefully all done, but we'll see....
- Travel paperwork
- Pre-travel
- Claim back travel
- SEM larvae from temp expts
- On stubs
- Take photos
- DSR Paper edits
- Organise Santa Barbara visit (yay K-way!)
- Proposal review - taking to Echo, I give up trying to do this now....
- Work Visa paperwork
- Meet with students, get them moving on samples
- Receiving reports
- Order work items
- microtome head
- alcohol & chems
- sort out larvae
- put in larger tanks? airstones?
- find carer for when i'm away....
- frozen samples sort
- check on -80C freezer status
- Echo
- banana bread baking - in the freezer!
- pick fruit (i love the word 'pick' instead of 'buy')
- Italy
- Email Marco to confirm warehouse sample diving
- book hotels for beginning end
- figure out what Stian and I are going to do! 
- Get reading books 
- Buy travel undies, trousers & dress 
- Well....Stian did this for me.....:0)
- Sort out bathroom 
- ie - get bathroom items out of my kitchen!
- Do laundry (lots)
- UNPACK
- REPACK

Bugger, thats a lot of things to do in 5 days....

**Update - RED = Done!** 
And I keep coming back and adding things....erg....

4 comments:

PleaseRecycle said...

OMG! That list makes me tired. Full of stuff I hate doing- like booking hotels and work deadlines! Good luck and enjoy the Echo trip!

Nicola said...

you just wore me out.

RGW said...

I might just be a pile of jelly by the time I get to echo....probably a good place to be a pile of jelly though!

Anonymous said...

I hope we can spoil you at Echo! Remember--all we have to do is eat, swim, sleep and enjoy the magical beauty of the place!