Sunday, August 10, 2008

Ug.....

Why did I go to work on a sunday....I knew it would be a bad idea.....I was enjoying being back until about an hour ago. 

I ordered a bunch of lab things and chemicals before I left so that they would be here when I got back. Well, I just opened everything and low and behold, I received about a 1/4 of what I ordered. Interesting. And someone has opened my parcels and taken the packing slip away, so I can't even take stock of what might have been in those parcels and gone wandering around the building (as things seem to do here). Again, interesting. 

AND, just to make it really special, in my post I seem to have 2 green slips from UPS. 2 parcels from Fisher Scientific were returned to sender because they were unable to complete delivery because I am not on the building directory. Yet these two green slips seem to have got to me just fine. I am assuming they mean the paper directory on the wall, which, being on Hawaii time, has yet to be updated with my name. Yet, if they delivered the packages to the address on the boxes, they would have found that to me the "mailroom", with a nice "mail lady" who would have put them in my lab for me. 

Dumbasses........no doubt fisher will now want to charge me for them being returned..... 

4 comments:

kmk said...

oh boy, that would be enough to drive me crazy!!!!

Anonymous said...

And, in how many languages can you count to ten (backwards) before you explode???

Do you do that in England? Count to 10 before losing your temper? I can't remember.

We can't wait til Echo!

RGW said...

I think its count to then then DONT explode........but I'm not sure I can do that right now.....:0)

BookyG said...

That sucks.