Saturday, August 1, 2009

I'm here...

...and I'm grumpy already. Never book a car rental from Budget. I should have learnt that 2000 times over. I got into Thunder Bay at 11.45. I had a car booked, specifically from Budget because they said they were open until 12.30. Being a tiny airport I was through by 12.10. They were shut. The only other car rental place open was Enterprise and they were sold out. So I went to get some canadian $$'s out a machine and that was broken. Luckily at this point a nice security guard found me and helped me get a taxi that took US$$s (for a bas exchange rate i'm sure but i'm too tired to look it up) and now I am in my little apartment. But wound up. To add to this I have a really bad excema rash in both armpits from a reaction to a deodorant i'd been using, it's been itching like hell all week and is now just awful after all the flying. Trying so hard not to scratch it.....

No comments: