Monday, March 29, 2010

Happy Birthday little H!

Wowsers, is it really one year already? Hard to believe a year ago today I got the call from your Aunty Mary that you were being born. Such a big and busy girl you are now! Happy 1st Birthday little Hannah, though it makes me miss seeing my little niece and nephew, I feel so lucky i've got to see you grow this last year! You have such wonderful parents, so a big congratulations to Jenny and Doug too on their first year as a family of 3!

Your big toothy grin!

Your climbing abilities that seem to start from just a few weeks old!

Your sense of adventure, always something to discover!

No moving sand can get in your way.

Your new found snugginess, even if not too impressed by your mommy and me making you swim...

1 comment:

Nicola said...

one already? happy happy birthday hannah! you are such a cutie. those eyes and teeth made me crack the biggest of smiles!