Thursday, November 29, 2007

Aloha party #3 & 4

Well, it's time, tomorrow at 4.30pm i'm headed out on a jet plane, don't know when i'll be back again......but it'll be soon, i'm going to miss this place way too much to stay away too long.

Two more Aloha parties on monday and weds - #3 with Leslie, Emmy and Calli (and Stian and Lily), I'll really miss you guys. #4 held by Kate, Annette and co. and involved consumption of many varieties of deserts, yum is all I can say. Just about got to everyone I hope, I'll miss you all.

So i'm just about there - out of my house, sold the car, bought the bus ticket. Stian headed out weds and was such a huge help, not sure where I would have been without him. Kate was a superstar today (as she always is) at kicking my ass into finishing up getting out of my house, and Kathy & Rod were there usual fabulous selves - so finally, I am just about ready to go - one more chiropractic appointment to sort out the trapped nerve in my neck (oh that was a great surprise weds AM) tomorrow AM and I'll be ready to get on a plane for 6hrs.........at least physically if not mentally.

Tomorrow onto San Fran, to stay with Stian and family, can't wait for some much needed R&R. Half way to Hawaii, i'll be hanging out there until the end of December, ready to start the new job January 1st.


No comments: