Thursday, March 27, 2008

Geckos....

Just sitting half watching TV, half emailing and two geckos just climbed up my window. Watching them wondering if I could get my camera out without disturbing, it suddenly dawned on me that they were on the inside of the window..............they then ran down the window, over and then under the windowframe, where i'm assuming there is a good size hole..............lucky thing crawlies don't creep me out.......

Oh.....and my computer may need a new logic board......and the warranty ran out 8 days ago......why does that always happen??

2 comments:

kmk said...

I remember the geckos running around, luckily that never bothered me. It was the larger sized cockroaches that would fly into my hair, or crawl across my slippered foot while out for a walk, that gave me the frights! Have you had any close run-ins with them?

RGW said...

So far, the first cockroach i've seen was one that flew onto my car this morning while downtown......and if it can stay that way all the better! When I stayed here for 6wks a few years ago the place I stayed in had them everywhere.....they'd run all around the bedroom and kitchen at night, get up in the morning and there would be 5 or 6 stuck in the kitchen sink.

Luckily they don't freak me out too much, but if I can just stick to ants, termites, mold and geckos I'd be happy....:0)