Thursday, March 27, 2008

Sketchy Scientist??

I try really hard (really really hard) not to be the sketchy scientist Stian likes to describe as "normal" in his line of work - clever yet would forget their head if it wasn't attached and are just generally all around lacking in common sense. Yet things like today happen. And they happen more and more frequently and I'm beginning to get worried. Was I always like this and maybe just forgot? I'm certainly no brain-iac so have no excuse there........

So I have an appointment at the Apple store to go through a couple of problems i'm having with my iPhone and Laptop (nothing major, but i really miss my Purple Mac Goddess BL!). I've never really managed to get my bluetooth headset to work and thought it would be good to take it in while i've got an appt. Problem - I can't find the headset. I mention this to Stian in an email of frustration (realised this same day I lost my W2s). He emails back and tells me I had it at sea - duh. So I come back a little early today and start to go through everything and finally find the headset, pretty damn close to where he said it might be too. Yay - I have my headset for this appt and I might actually begin to be able to use the stupid thing.

So I go to plug in the headset to charge it, and as I lean over my bed I notice an envelope in the basket I keep under my side table. Hmmmm. And what is in that envelope, but not one, but two W2s.

So I'm losing it. Whats worse is the physical space I now live in has reduced by around 75% and I STILL LOSE THINGS.........

1 comment:

Nicola said...

you are in a new place and have to find and designate new spots to put things! not sketchy at all!