Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Three Things Thursday!

Haliewa Beach Park. 

1. There is still 185 unclaimed miles to sponsor me for! Be sure to check out my SADS Fundraising page to help me through those painful training miles!

2. The move. It's happening. And it's happening soon. On friday it'll be exactly 2 weeks until the container arrives. It's less than 2 weeks until I close the lab. Everyone is going nuts in there, and the sink got totally blocked on monday slowing down progress (one of the joys of owning your own lab, having to go out and buy $100 worth of drain-o). It's really happening....

3. I start teaching next friday. Argh. I actually enjoy this course, but the first few lectures kind of suck for topics (evolution - always a fun one when half your audience is creationist), it'll be a week before I get into the fun marine stuff, the lectures I actually enjoy giving. But I guess that's why I get paid the big (ha ha) bucks.....

1 comment:

Nicola said...

I was just talking to some coast guard wives about moves of this caliber... hang in there! Nicola