Sunday, October 31, 2010

Well....

So I finally sat down and worked out my distance for yesterdays run (long story, but I didn't have my Nike pod in my shoe as i'd put them in my new shoes to try out and forgot to change them back), and as suspected, I lied, I didn't do 18, I did 14.2. I thought it was a tad short......:0)

Oh well, this week was supposed to be a 14 anyway, with next week an 18, but as i'm doing a half marathon race next weekend i'd switched them over. I'm moving into Jenny and Dougs next weekend too (did I mention TIME FLIES!), which will actually work out great for the race, as they live about 2 miles from the start - so i'll run to the start and run back, thereby making it up to pretty darn close to 18 miles next weekend. I'm not sure i'll feel like that was such a good idea next weekend on the way back, but ah well, at least i'll have done the miles, all be it a little broken up!

Hope you're all having a good one, on the cards for today is....you guessed it....packing! And we're moving my large plant pots to Laura's house, as she's going to take them over. First, it must be nap time! I'm already a big fan of midday napping (really need to land a job in Spain!), but with all this running, I seem to need the naps more, especially since my schedule has been so crazy it's been 5-6hrs max at night for me for the last couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Even if you walk back next weekend, that still counts! Way to make it work.