Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone - I hope it brings everything you wish for, and is even better than the last.

I'm on the road again but have reached my final destination - well for now anyway! I got into Honolulu yesterday at midday, poor Stian driving me to Oakland airport at 6am! I was greeted on the other side by a smiling Jenny and Doug and a beautiful Lei which just smelled wonderful (and still does). We went out to "Dukes" for lunch, came home, took a short nap then headed to a New Years party. I lasted until 9pm, when Jenny very kindly took me home, was in bed by 10 and asleep by 10.30pm. Well, at least I made it to San Francisco's New Year!

Today has been a lazy and wonderful day, took the kayak out and got it wet at the beach, with a very green looking Diamondhead volcano providing the immediate scenery. Caught a few small waves (I have to relearn kayak surfing!), then headed to a mexican for some lunch. I'm now about to take a shower and a nap and continue with the lazy New Years day theme!

Hope you all had a good one, hugs.





My wonderful smelling Lei from Jenny and Doug, what a good start to my new life!












And an even better start to the New Year!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Hau'oli Makahiki Hou!!