Thursday, July 9, 2009

Moanday update

Okay, so i'm not grumpy anymore and I have actually managed to sleep this week which has been nice. Still overloaded? Yes. I'm not quite sure why I do this to myself, it's pretty much mostly self-inflicted. Tomorrow I have to drop off the dogs at their other sitter, then i'll go into work for the morning, then I go and pick up two boys i'm taking to camp and then i'm spending the weekend at camp with 30 foster children and around 20 minders. It should actually be fun, and I am kind of looking forward to it. Then next week I took on a diving course, which I know i'm going to love, but runs EVERY evening next week. Every evening. Why do I take on these things? 

It's really the 3 proposals and two papers i'm trying to write, 100 corals I need to process and gazzilion meetings I have before the 25th of July that are bugging me. AND today it was announced that I have to move offices BEFORE I go away too. ARRRRRGHHHHH. I'm moving to a nice office, so can't complain, but the previous occupant is moving out literally 2 days before I go away. I do not need to be moving offices before I go, I really don't..........

2 comments:

Nicola said...

you do sound mildly better, but still totally overloaded. can you assign anyone the task of packing and moving your office?
your weekend sounds amazing, special, and so giving! good for you!

RGW said...

I had some people ready to throw some of my boxes in there while I was gone, just to stake my claim so to speak. It's really just me not wanting others to move me, for the hassle aspect and to be honest, it's my stuff. It's only around the corner so not a huge deal, but I have a LOT of books.

I am looking forward to the weekend, I think I just wish it was a few weeks ago rather than now, ditto with the diving course.