Sunday, February 3, 2008

Silly Eggs

This post is for Lala. For lunch today I had "silly eggs and toast" (aka poached eggs) and it made me think of the egg loving Lala....:0)


Today has been mellow, full of little achievements though - I got my number plates for Beach Belle, groceries for this week, a step stool so I can reach the kitchen cupboards, unpacked, did my laundry, watched the Patriots loose the SuperBowl :0(, vacuumed, cleaned, sorted through three unsorted boxes, and updated my blog...:0) I also had to run the air conditioning today - not because it's too hot, but because it's so wet! It's apparently been raining heavily since I left (and still is now) and Grodnick is really damp. The air conditioning really helped to dry it up in here though, as well as washing and drying sheets and blankets. Makes me worry a little about leaving for a month next weekend though........am i going to come home to a house of mold.........

1 comment:

Nicola said...

she sure does! i will show this to her!