Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Ug.....

And there is me trying to be helpful........while Stian was out lugging science gear around and generally working his ass off as he always does, what do I do but decide to do our collective washing........so now I owe him a new iPod nanno (I forgot to check pockets...)........what a day.......

Stian ever the optimist though, looked at me as I was in tears telling him what I did, and he just laughed, gave me a big hug and a kiss and said "yes! Now I get to get a new nanno with the video screen on it....". Thats my techno boy...:0) And he managed to salvage the earphones...

4 comments:

kmw said...

Bummer on the ipod. Love the posts and the photos. We always wonder what it is really like down there and it is great to have photos to go along with the stories. Best wishes to you and Stian. DW

Nicola said...

he has been wanting a new one since they came out. if he tells me what to buy and where to mail it, i will!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! it is such a great way to keep up with you and now with you on the GOuld I feel as if I get news of two for the price of one! I'll try to get to e-mails tomorrow!

RGW said...

Yup, amazing he was really funny about it - nic i might take you up on that and post you a check when I get back, going to try and get one ordered to the NZ ship for him for the next cruise in this next few days while I still have internet, but if I don't manage that i'll be in touch!

No news on the delay.....we could be here for a few more days....