Thursday, March 19, 2009

And home.....

First things I did on getting home.....

1. Walked in door and opened present from Kate B. LOVE IT! 
2. Drank a pineapple and guava soda....mmmmmm
3. Took shower
4. Walked into work.......was awesome to walk the 3 miles....
5. Unloaded the coral babies into my lab
6. Met Jenny and Doug for pizza, G&T and picked up my car
7. Listened to the Rolling Stones loud in the car on my way home

Now time to tuck up in bed. Tomorrow will be a low key day, unpacking, food shopping, catching up with work emails and mail, maybe even try and sneak into the ceramics studio......

2 comments:

PleaseRecycle said...

Welcome home! Your #3 is usually my #1 upon arriving home from anywhere... best way to relax and unwind, in my opinion. The G&Ts too, though.

RGW said...

I usually mean to do #3 first, just get distracted by various things until it drops down a few........large parcels in this instance......:0)