Thursday, March 26, 2009

Anybody else lose a day of the week?

Well I did this week. It's thursday today and i'm not sure how it happened. I was so certain it was Wednesday today and just figured out to the contrary. And I have no idea how it's suddenly thursday, which makes it all the worse. I have no recollection of tuesday. None at all. 

This happens at sea all the time, you pretty much accept you have no idea what day of the week it is or even the date - why does it matter when you're at sea, all you know is you have 30 days out there and you're on day X. It's not happened to me quite this badly on land before though (as in I have no recollection of a whole day), could be up there with me trying to drive on the left the other day too, i'm either getting old or i'm losing it....or both......

1 comment:

Nicola said...

sadly, since i haven't been working (in the professional sense of the word), i often forget the date. rarely the day of the week, but i have been a day of with the date for a week now. oops.