Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Some random cruise photos....

In no particular order.....

Iceberg with seal tracks....

And the seals to boot.....

Over the stern...

Ari and me ready for a trip on a zodiac...

Describing the Megacores, one of my main jobs on deck (writing down which ones worked, what they looked like, any biology in there, and issues, measuring how much mud). Yes, the box i'm sat on does say "I love Mud"....

Photo by Brian......no, I have no idea what I was doing.....

My and Andrews feet after sorting through a trawl....

The clean up, getting hosed off by Dave....

Sorting through the trawl....

My hard hat at the end of the cruise....

Iceberg up close...

1 comment:

Nicola said...

i love the photos! you look so cute. and your camera took some gorgeous shots before it took a deadly soak!