So join me as I explore my own long road, from Maine to Antarctica to the UK, and most things inbetween. This blog is my ramblings from the daily life of a deep-sea biologist living as an alien in the USA, and a way to keep my family and friends in the loop that is my life without filling up everyones mailbox!
Monday, September 14, 2009
High or Low Maintenance...
Well, aside from the shoes and the odd pedicure now and then, I fit into the latter category......:0)
Signs you might be High Maintenance:
1. Grooming & Primping are done in a salon: Examples: haircuts & colors, waxing, facials, mani/pedi's, tanning
2. In combination with each other, there are 5 or more colors, pattens, prints, and/or fabrics you refuse to wear: Examples: pink, yellow, brown, polk-a-dot, floral, animal, leather, polyester, fur
3. You will turn down precious metals or stones based on their color alone: Examples: Gold, brass, topaz, turquoise, coral
4. You own more than 10 pairs of shoes
5. You own more than 10 purses
6. You carry more than 3 lip products at one time.
Signs you might be Low Maintenance:
1. Majority of grooming & primping done at home. Examples: box-dye, sunless tanning lotion, super market scrubs, microwavable waxing kits, you do your own nails.
2. You sleep in your yoga pants and have been known to work out in your pajamas.'
3. You don't have a regular dry-cleaner, and you do all your laundry in cold water.