Sunday, November 15, 2009

National Geographic

This is probably one of the best National Geographic photographer interviews i've ever seen. I wish there was someway to put it up on here, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Click the link, it's worth it, an amazing short story about photographing Leopard Seals in the Antarctic, no blood and gore I promise. It's stories like this that make me amazed at the world around us, and it's these National Geographic photographers that made me want to be a biologist, way back when.

2 comments:

LSULiv said...

Isn't it so nice to have those reminders of why we are where we are, and appreciate the little things? My dog's plopping at my feet just now as he gnaws away on the newest chew toy is today's reminder of that :)
XOX!

Nicola said...

i am loving your slide show on your side bar!
i will click through. sorry your weekend was wet!