Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Kate B is wonderful!

I got home today and there was a nice big parcel sitting on my steps from Kate B! Yay! Clever girl knowing my inability not to open bday presents before the actual day snuck in a housewarming gift on top to distract me - a quite unbelievably weird pot - where the hell did you get a pot that looks like an anemone!?!?!?!? Really quite bizarre. 

Of course I do still have all weekend to spy all the other gifts, give them a good shake and then eventually give in and open them early........and whats more Kate is at sea so she will never know! 


My giant box, littered with so many goodies I had to empty the peanuts to check I had everything! 


Yes, it's a pot that looks like an anemone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday to a special person!

What is the exact date? I am out of the loop and keep forgetting to ask NEA!