Monday, June 2, 2008

Parking

A pattern is emerging, it seems the first thing to get me down when I
return is always parking. This morning I had a meeting at the biomed
building. Downtown, so just drove straight there. No short-term
visitor parking, I had to pay the regular uni $3. So then came back to
main campus. Well my parking ticket was orange and the parking
structure only has blue tickets, AND they are non-exchangeable. So
another $3 down. $6 in parking today and I've had to leave at 2pm to
go to the dentist. Best bit is that if I want to go back to work after
I'll have to pay another $3 because they are invalid if you leave the
car park. Shish.

On the good side at least when I drove back this morning
there were actually spaces to park in, summer vacation.

1 comment:

Nicola said...

and wasn't it nice to actually drive your beach belle?