Friday, June 27, 2008

The lives of geckos

A third much smaller gecko came into Grodnick today, skinny, small and spotty. After a good screeching by TV gecko (as opposed to Bed gecko, after where they seem to live) he just went running to beneath the windowsill and out. Hmmm, there I was thinking he might be Bed and TVs baby. Guess he still could be they just didn't like that one very much. Now at least i've found one gecko hole i might try and plug one day....

Another long but semi-sucessful day. No I'm not packed, but I am piled. My Internet is out at home otherwise I would post some photos. No internet here is driving me crazy, im such a blog hog, how am i supposed to keep up! Going to have to start reading at work.

The bathroom has progressed, the plumbing is all done, the shower stall framed out and the floor has been totally redone in cementboard. I'm just wishing they had managed to get the toilet in........having to go outside, upstairs, unlock the really noisy front door, creep past Liz's bedroom to not wake her up, pee, creep back etc etc is getting a little tiring......but then again I guess if I got my arse in gear I should be leaving sunday.....

No comments: