Monday, April 20, 2009

While flying over the Grand Canyon

I love Photoshop, such a neat tool, and i've taken part of my long flights home to play with it some more and experiment with settings i've never touched before. Here are some of the results. 

The even cooler thing is that on my left, out of the window is the Grand Canyon right now, this second. I'm uploading this to Blogger while flying over Arizona. The plane I am on has in-flight wireless, so I signed up and am taking advantage, writing emails, doing work, updating Facebook and playing with photoshop (using the online help). Pretty cool huh. I still remember the days of smoking flights and the big screen a the front of the plane, amazing how fast it's progressed to having internet onboard......

2 comments:

Nicola said...

cool photo! i am embarrassed to say i don't have photoshop set up and working. but in flight wireless. fabulous. how much does it cost?

RGW said...

$12 for the whole flight (6.5hrs), so not too bad, less than you can pay for a couple of hours in some airports. Not sure I would do it everytime if it got onto all flights, but for some of the long ones, just keeping up with work (or even personal emails I keep meaning to write!) on the plane would be a total bonus!