Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting Back Goals

Breaking this all up a bit, but getting back and (finally) getting into a, more healthy, Hawaii routine is on my mind tonight (and the last few nights) so here it is....

- Go to the (free) swimming pool (at least) twice a week, do 20 laps, or more, per time
- Go to the (free) gym at UH twice a week for at least 45 minutes or sign up for twice weekly yoga classes
- Walk to work twice a week
- Walk around the neighborhood in the evening on days I don't walk to work
- Reduce my diet soda intake, drink more (homemade) ice tea - drink more in general, I never drink enough
- Take packed lunches into work everyday!
- Cook more real meals, rather than the quick frozen/canned dinner route
- Eat on a meal plan, cut down on snacks
- Don't use any plastic bags at all stores (not just supermarkets) - this means remembering to carry my envirosacs everywhere!
- Reduce my "stuff" again........it's a constant battle....
- Buy less "stuff" in the first place....
- Take a pottery class
- Take my kayak out most weekends

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great list, /rhian and just the incentive I needed to try and get my life back on track again. Thank you! thank you!

K-Way said...

yeah for pottery classes!!! and kayaking! Glad to hear you got back safe.

Nicola said...

i will join you on some/most!