Monday, September 15, 2008

Playing around

Like the new template? Hate the new template? Let me know.

I felt like a change. A new start for what feels like my first real time in Hawaii. So after my sucky lecture and catching up at work with emails and mail, I took myself off to the new Hawaii Whole Foods. Oh how I love Whole Foods. I didn't buy much, as I didn't need much, but wandered through, got eggs, milk, bread and bananas, and took general note of what is there. It doesn't seem too bad price wise. If I find my receipt i'll post some prices for some basics see how it compares to the mainland. 

Then I headed home (this is 4pm at this point...so I left work pretty early) and started the unpack and tidy cycle. First stop the new bathroom (which is now finished - woo hoo!) which needed a really good clean, building dust everywhere. Now as I sit in bed typing, the bathroom is unpacked (with just organising of drawers to happen at some point), 90% of my things from travel are unpacked and I even did a quick vacuum to get the major dust out of the way (major vacuum to happen once everything is unpacked). 

So I feel pretty proud of myself.........and have rewarded myself by playing with blogger for the last half an hour......


3 comments:

Nicola said...

why was the lecture bad?

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! First day of return, lecture, shopping, unpacking AND cleaning???!! Ahhh to be young!

Nicola said...

i like it. i changed mine too. fresh start needed...