Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sponsor Mollie

Mollie is 4 years old and was diagnosed with Leukemia in June this year. On the 4th of October she and her family are taking part in a "Light the Night" march by the Leukemia and Lymphoma society, which has helped her family along their journey. Now I have never met Mollie, or her family, she is in fact a friend of NEA (Stian's sister), and has become a "blog friend" (well, her mom has) - something I didn't expect when I started a blog was that I would meet people through it, but have in fact "met" a number of people I now check in with regularly on their blogs. Many I will probably never actually meet, but all have been fun, interesting and sometimes inspiring (like Mollie) interactions. 

But I know a number of people who check in on this blog have been affected by cancer and leukemia in the past in one way or another, so might like to support Mollie and her family too. If you want to sponsor Mollie on her walk, just click here. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a brilliant idea to mention Mollie! Thanks for doing that!

PleaseRecycle said...

Yes, thanks so much! We are looking forward to the walk and will send pictures...

RGW said...

The more people that know, the more $$ you'll make for a great cause! Good luck on the walk!