Sunday, October 26, 2008

Ben and Jerry's

Back at home, and tucked up in bed by 8.15pm. Hoping to last out until at least 9pm so I don't wake up at 3am.....we'll see. Uneventful journey home, stayed with Kristen K last night in Boston, which was sooooooo much fun, and Jenny was a superstar and came and picked me up from the airport this evening with my horrendously heavy luggage............histology supplies and fish gonads.....need I say more?

So just in case you thought there couldn't possibly be another reason to totally adore Ben and Jerry's ice-cream (I mean aside from their scrummy flavours and good business attitude), I had a frozen coffee slushy at Dallas airport and they now all come in cups made from corn, so can be composted. Pretty cool huh. Catch up Starbucks..... 

1 comment:

Nicola said...

so glad you got to woods hole! missed your posts, but know you are having fun and YAY ben and jerry's but sucky you for making me CRAVE ice cream now! ;)