Monday, October 27, 2008

Goals - week 6

Well, last week was a bit of a bust really when it comes down to it, but it was a fun bust none-the-less. It is a bit disappointing to get on the scales this morning and see i've actually gained 2lbs though. Poop. But I do actually still feel fitter from all the swimming and walking etc, so maybe thats okay, can't do these things by weight alone. 

This week is exciting too. Tuesday and Thursday I have an aerobics class at the campus leisure center, that should be fun I hope. Then Wednesday I have a pottery class, which i'm really excited about. So i'm going to keep up the walking to work 2 days a week (has to be Monday and Friday, so hopefully will work out) and the swimming 2 days a week and hope this will help kick my butt in gear. I have a trip to New Zealand coming up and then Christmas (in Hawaii) so have to get ready for some not-so-good-but-oh-so-delicious eating........not to mention another calorie loaded cruise in Feb......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha! Your plan sounds fantastic. Remember that muscle is heavier than the other stuff (F...). I suspect that you'll love the pottery class as an incredible way to focus and eliminate stress--at least that is how I found it.