Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My first Woods Holian!

I had my first visitor today - and from Woods Hole too! Annette is here to stay for 2 nights before starting a graduate course at the university for the next two weeks. Yay! I picked her up from the airport, we immediately got stuck in traffic and then came home to Ahi Poke and stir fry for dinner. We're just killing some time catching up on emails and such and will head out to the pool for some laps before bed. It's so good to see her, though I fear the Poke could have been too much........

Death by Poke?
This lei is making Grodnick smell sooooooooo good......I should just buy them for myself to make it smell good in here......:0)

It's so good to see a Woods Holian again, but she forgot to pack Kate, so is in the bad books.....I searched her luggage thoroughly, and Kate is definitely not in there.....


No comments: