Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Goals, Week 4

Not wanting to upstage Kate's birthday, I held off a little on this post. That and the fact my goals kind of went out the window last week with Annette being here. This week they're not going so fast either, and next week i'm in Woods Hole so they're pretty much going to be completely out. 

So last week I did manage to get some good exercise (believe it or not surfing is actually hard work!), but my food intake was not so hot (burgers and shave ice), and i've stuck with only loosing 2lbs total. $$ wise I also spent more on Annette being here, but it was fun and totally worth it. I walked in once, but did manage to swim twice. 

So this week i've signed and paid for the pottery class on wednesdays - classes start next week so i'll miss the first one, but will jump in when I get back. I also noticed an aerobics class, so signed myself up for that one too, they run tuesday and thursday, so will be doing that when I get back too. Stepping up the workout another notch - with only 2lbs lost in 4 weeks, I need to! 

The only issue I see for this is that that leaves me with just monday and friday to walk into work - it's getting darker earlier here (we're pretty much dark by 6pm), and though I did walk home in the dark last week, it wasn't much fun (they're no so hot on street lights on the back path) and there have been quite a few robberies here in the last month around that area, so don't think i'm going to risk that. Sad that that stops me. So I'll just have to plan it so I don't need to go anywhere on Monday or Friday so I can walk in. Hopefully it'll work out. 

No comments: