Monday, October 27, 2008

Tagged

So i've been tagged by Da Kiahas, which means I get to tell you 7 things you probably didn't know about me. This is a hard one, most people already know a lot about me. So here it goes (and following K's own list here a little)- 
  1. I've lived in 3 countries, each for more than 5 years, and each on a different continent
  2. I'm the second of four children, and the wild child
  3. Though I study corals, I can't scuba dive (yet!), and have only ever dived to the seafloor (without getting wet) in a submersible
  4. I've been on 18 research cruises since 2003, spending the grand total of ~70 weeks at sea and going to all the oceans except the Indian
  5. I've been to five of the six continents, and in December i'll step on my last one
  6. I really don't like moths. So much so I trap them under glasses and wait for Kate to come over to get rid of them, even if it was a month before I saw her. Kate I need you to come to Hawaii soon! 
  7. I like to sleep with 3 pillows surrounding me, which Stian thinks is silly, but I think is cozy...:0)
So now onto 7 others - I tag - K-Way, Dahlia A., Kathy, Bookyg, NEA, Mollie and Lance W. So get your 7 facts either up in my comments or on your own blogs! 


5 comments:

DDdd said...

Do you want 7 tidbits about Dahlia or about Dahlia's mom?

RGW said...

Either really, but since your site is about Dahlia, they can be about her!

Kathy said...

Errr... how many Kathys do you know???

Nicola said...

oh, i have been tagged! okay, i have to do better than you and bookyG. i knew all hers and at least half of yours and you DON'T tell all, so i shouldn't know half yours, R!

RGW said...

Just one i'm afraid Kathy.....:0)

And as for mine, yes well, i've thought of better ones now of course after i've posted....:0)