Monday, October 6, 2008

Goals, Week 3

Not the best of weeks for my goals, and this week is going to go down a little too I think, my friend Annette is coming to stay for a few days before a course she's doing out here, so that will be fun. 

So here goes - Green good, purple middle, red bad

- Packed lunches - 4
- Walk to work - 1
- Swimming - 2
- Exercise? - Walked to Safeway saturday (3/4 of the way to work and back, and all the uphill!)
- Social activity - Looking forward to my pottery class! 
- Total weight lost - 1.4lbs (yes, that means I gained this week....sigh)

- Diet sodas - 4 (including 2 big ones at the canteen)
- Better meals - Yes! 
- Waste less food - No food waste this week
- Buy less stuff - No house things/clothing bought. My score of the week was a 1l bottle of Thoroughly Clean (desert essence) Tea Tree face wash for $10 - this will last me a really long time (and usually pay ~$4 for a piddle 100ml bottle (random brands)! This is actually all I bought for 'me' this week now I think about it, I did buy some xmas presents. 

No comments: