Monday, November 10, 2008

Ann Curry in Alvin

Just in case you missed it.....Ann Curry dives in Alvin with Bruce and Jeff............ 



I personally think Ann Curry got away lightly........on my first dive, while I was down.......

.....my desk and computer was "secured for sea" with a whole 2 rolls of tape.....

....no less than 10 buckets of ice water (with lumps of ice in!) were thrown on me......

........I was then thrown in the pool.......

......my shoes (which you leave back on the ship) were frozen in the -80C freezer.....and (which I don't have a picture of) all my clothes were removed from my cabin, dipped in water and wallpapered up in the -20C walk in freezer......all with a National Geographic camera crew onboard! 

But it was worth it. June 1st 2002, Galapagos Rift. 

2 comments:

Nicola said...

LOL. bella just wore her alvin shirt. we took a photo for you!

RGW said...

Yay! Let's see it!