Sunday, November 2, 2008

The best things come in packages!

I'm not sure which I was most excited about - the box of yarn or the drawing from Lala! Thanks guys, I miss you too! 

The is the front door Gecko (as opposed to the back door gecko), they were really going for it this evening, but I saw this one eat two flying things, so keep it up! 

Baby gecko on my light. This is the first time i've seen the babies inside (they are usually outside living in my crocs). This little fellow was just across from the front door Gecko, so maybe mamma was taking the baby for a walk. I then saw another baby behind my TV. Grodnick is suddenly becoming quite crowded.....


2 comments:

Nicola said...

you know that was bella's rendering of YOU. she even wrote your initials on your face. LOL

RGW said...

I did and I love it!